UAE VISA Services

Business Visa Services - UAE

Fairway Group has well-trained professionals who can systematically provide the best Visa services carrying out all the visa applications if you seek these services. We will work on all your visa application tasks while you focus on your business and enhance profitability.

Employment Visa Residence Visa Visa Renewal Visa Cancellation Visa Amendment

If an individual plans to reside in the UAE, they must have an employment visa. This document allows the specific person to stay in the country and be legally employed by a particular UAE employer. 

In the UAE, if your employer acts as a sponsor for you to live and work in the UAE, then you are residing on an employment visa.  Lawfully, it means that an individual can act or work with an employer inside the country without worrying about any troubles with the authorities. 

The validity of the employment visa can vary between one-year, two-year and three-year visas. It depends on the sponsor and the nature of the employment. 

Get Residence Visa for Dependents, Maids, Drivers and Helpers.

When your employer in the UAE is sponsoring you, you can sponsor your spouse, children (below 18 years of age) and other dependents like your parents through a dependent visa. 

To sponsor your family to the UAE, you must fulfil the following conditions:

  • The male resident working in the UAE must be able to meet the minimum wage of AED 3000 with accommodation or AED 4000 without accommodation in Dubai. 
  • If a female resident is employed, but her profession does not fall in the category of a teacher, medical professional or engineer, she may still get approval to sponsor her family. But she will be able to sponsor only if her monthly salary reaches more than AED 10,000, and she can get special permission from the DNRD.

The visitor's sponsor must conduct the renewal of the visa before it expires. The visa renewal is essential to let an individual live legally in the UAE. If your visa expires, you are given a grace period of 30 days to stay in the UAE by the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs (GDRFA).

Suppose you have decided to leave the country permanently and have a residence visa sponsored by your employer and family member, then the residence visa must be cancelled officially. 

Unde Ministerial Resolution No 377 of 2014, if you hold any kind of visa, you can modify your entry status while staying in the country. This is only if the holder wishes to transfer their visa into a residency visa. However, the applicant must ensure their visa isn’t going to expire when performing this process to avoid any penalties.


  • 119, Al Attar Business Center Barsha, Al Barsha 1, Dubai, UAE
  • +971 501074722


View our 2022 Brochure. An easy to read guide on all of the services we offer.

Open chat
Business Support
Hello 👋
How can we help you today?